Box Springs Business Park is Medicine Hat’s primary northern commercial district, anchored by Hampton Inn, Costco, The Keg, Aurora Cannabis and others. It is Southeast Alberta’s largest business park, with over 200 acres of flat land for sale or lease. Zoned industrial and commercial.
Box Springs will build to suit.
- Medicine Hat: 76,280
- Bow Island: 5,564
- Swift Current: 30,718
- Maple Creek: 10,854
- TOTAL: 145,391
- Canalta Centre: 150,000 annual visitors
- Family Leisure Centre: 200,000 annual visitors
- Primary Industry: 1,500 employees
Daily Traffic Counts
- Trans-Canada Highway: 29,000
- Box Springs Boulevard: 2,000
- Box Springs Road: 6,000
- West Boundary Road: 3,570